DOMAssistant 2.8.1

November 24th, 2011 by chenghong

A new build of DOMAssistant has been made available just in time for Thanksgiving! This is a maintenance release which fixed a couple of IE selector bugs since v2.8, and also has improved support for the latest versions of browsers.

Download

Change Log

• [Fix] attribute selector [value*=''], [value^=''] and [value$=''] do not work in IE
  • [Fix] :empty does not select elements that contain only comment nodes in IE
  • [Fix] setAttributes() does not work in IE9
  • [Fix] Special events handling in IE9
  • [Fix] Selecting dashed attributes does not work in IE
  • [Fix] Unable to select empty attributes in IE
  • [Fix] :not([attrib]) does not work in IE

19 Responses to “DOMAssistant 2.8.1”

1. Hyman says:

Hey are using WordPress on your web site system? Iam new to blog entire world however. Iam looking to get started out and hang up my own. Also i learned about Drupal is okay. Might find my personal option…. Helpful publish, thanks.

2. Thomas says:

I’m wondering if I’ve found a bug or if I am not understanding how DOMAssistant is supposed to work. When I iterate through elements like:

$(‘input’).each(function(ele, i, all)
    {
    ele.retrieve(‘something’);
    });

The page gives me an error that retrieve is not a member of ele, but if I wrap ele in a double-dollarsign like:

$$(ele).retrieve(‘something’);

the code works perfectly. Shouldn’t these elements already be extended by the time they get through the each function? or no?

3. Thomas says:

There is a bug which makes it impossible to send a plain question-mark over AJAX/post. I think line 849 should be:

params = url.slice(1).join(“?”);

instead of just

params = url[1];

4. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it. callcheap.info http://www.callcheap.info/

5. Anonymous says:

Reynolds Architecture takes pride in the relationships it has with the top
    fabricators, installers and manufacturers of everything from
    plumbing fixtures, widows, marble, ceramic
    tile, and custom cabinetry to name a few. 3 cubic feet of interior cooking space
    and features convection heating on the top and bottom. Since 1919, they have been
    giving homeowners and professional cooks alike great quality.

My web site; k

6. Latoya says:

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to
    my blogroll.

My website; vita t

7. Mario says:

Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blog people, due to it’s good content

My site … vita t

8. free people says:

Coloring books are usually employed by children, though coloring books for adults are also available.
    The IQ test is the best known illustration of norm-referenced assessment.
    * Involving in the growth process and changes that’s endless and self-initiated.

9. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on.
    You have done an impressive job and our whole community will
    be grateful to you.

10. Store-bought food is filled with preservatives and unnecessary additives that can
    be bad for your health. The Kitchen – Aid GMA Grain Mill Attachment
    for Stand Mixers is made for graining low moisture grains like wheat,
    barley, rice, corn, rye, oats or other cereal grains with a hard vitreous endosperm from fine to coarse.
    You should have a healthy breakfast because you will require energy to carry out your tasks.

my blog – Van Damme Epic Split

11. I needed to create you that little remark to say thanks once again on the marvelous guidelines you have documented in this article. It’s simply shockingly generous of people like you in giving extensively all that most people could have sold as an ebook in order to make some cash for themselves, even more so considering the fact that you might well have done it in case you considered necessary. The ideas also acted like a good way to be aware that many people have the same keenness much like mine to find out more and more with reference to this problem. Certainly there are lots of more pleasant situations up front for people who take a look at your site.

12. Margarette says:

00 Skin Toner A specially developed Ayurvedic face
    toner enriched with Aloe Vera tones up the skin. com – which offers advice and tips on Skin Bleaching, Skin Lightening, Skin Whitening,
    Skin Brightening etc. 05% tretinoin caused a decrease in melanin content at 6 months.

13. Alcoholism says:

Alcohol can destroy our health and life.. Nice share

14. s capability to respond to an sms message based on the functionality of the device.

This might include SMS marketing, mobile application development, and mobile
    site development among other things. With the increased availability of 4G networks,
    and download speeds of up to 12 Mbps, streaming a video from You – Tube could take as little as a few seconds.

my blog … universal automobile code reader

15. Moreover, ninja history should bee read quickly in order
    to know about the real ninja target baby activity gear & toys playards for kids.
    The man whho brought the sporrt of Lahrosse to San Diego, World
    Class Lacrosse Athlete Jack Mangelsdorf, is also the founder of Lacrosse
    Plus. This is widely used to enhance performance in training, competition, and fast recovery.

16. Toddlers in general love the water bed bath and beyond 20 off coupon 2012 have no fear – in they go, ready or not.
    The Davenport convertible crib features 3 level mattress adjustment and includes a trundle storage
    drawer and a toddler rail. 9 months to two years:crib with mattress at a lower
    setting.

17. Ralf says:

It is a fact that nidora is entirely new for the people
    but this product for ruby’s weight loss journey (Ralf) loss
    has been under observation and clinical test from last
    20 years or even more time under the guideline of Dr. All of these chemical
    substances begin to function automatically to make sure you burn up massive
    amounts of unwanted weight. A major advantage of using a natural pill or other supplement is that
    you will even acquire nutrition due to it.

18. The types that are available are numerous and you can choose your
    pick from the ones that range from hand press models to ones that are electrically operated.

Outside cleaners have to do a good job, or
    they don’t get invited back. Just like having dolphin velour beach towel which is eye-catching to one and all due to the uniqueness it brings.