A new build of DOMAssistant has been made available just in time for Thanksgiving! This is a maintenance release which fixed a couple of IE selector bugs since v2.8, and also has improved support for the latest versions of browsers.
- [Fix] attribute selector [value*=''], [value^=''] and [value$=''] do not work in IE
- [Fix] :empty does not select elements that contain only comment nodes in IE
- [Fix] setAttributes() does not work in IE9
- [Fix] Special events handling in IE9
- [Fix] Selecting dashed attributes does not work in IE
- [Fix] Unable to select empty attributes in IE
- [Fix] :not([attrib]) does not work in IE