Changes since beta 1:
- [Chg] Updated implementation of event.clientX/Y and event.relatedTarget
- [Chg] focus/blur on IE now uses activate/deactivate instead of focusin/focusout for better IE5.5 support
- [Fix] Regression bug where event handler cannot be added again after being removed.
- [Fix] :nth-of-type, nly-of-type buggy in IE
- [Fix] Negated pseudo-classes do not work
- [Fix] Selectors that start with >, + and ~ do not work in IE
- [Fix] Comment nodes not skipped in IE for certain selectors
- [Fix] setStyle(‘display’, ‘none’) does not work properly in IE when the element is relatively positioned
Although beta 2 has been tested rigorously on the updated unit test suite, please report any bugs you might find.